Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners in order to make their websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
Cookies set by the website owner (in this case, 20betcasino-pl.top) are called 'first-party cookies'. Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called 'third-party cookies'. Third-party cookies enable third-party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g. like advertising, interactive content, and analytics). The parties that set these third-party cookies can recognize your computer both when it visits the website in question and also when it visits certain other websites.
We use first and third-party cookies for several reasons. Some cookies are required for technical reasons in order for our website to operate, and we refer to these as 'essential' or 'strictly necessary' cookies. Other cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our website. Third parties serve cookies through our website for advertising, analytics, and other purposes.
What types of cookies do we use?
The types of cookies used on our Website can be categorized as follows:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our Website and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies help us understand how our website is being used, analyze user behavior, and measure the performance of our marketing campaigns.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies are used to enhance the functionality of our website by remembering your preferences.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests.
You can opt out of each cookie category (except essential cookies) by clicking on the 'Cookie Settings' link provided at the bottom of our website.
How can I control cookies?
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. You can exercise your cookie preferences by clicking on the appropriate opt-out links provided in the cookie banner or by adjusting your browser settings. Please note that disabling certain cookies may impact the functionality of our website.
The 'Help' feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can learn more about cookies and how to manage them on various browsers by visiting the following third-party websites:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari web and iOS.